Abraham Sellers :: Attorneys
"In today's marketplace many lawyers expect business from clients simply by touting an area of expertise. Although I have fields of expertise, I am a firm believer in being an expert at listening to our clients' problems and achieving optimal results for them in the most cost-efficient ways. "
- Undergraduate education from Ohio University (B.S. Economics 1994, Summa Cum Laude).
- Legal education from Ohio State University (J.D. 1997).
- Born in Barnesville, Ohio on July 17, 1972.
- Member of Ohio and West Virginia State Bar Associations; Admitted to the Southern District of Ohio, Southern District of West Virginia, and Northern District of West Virginia.
- Practicing in Marietta with Theisen Brock since 1997; became a shareholder and partner in 2000.
- In addition to the practice areas listed above, Sellers has also litigated significant matters involving school law and construction law.
- Appeared and argued before the Ohio Supreme Court, West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, Fourth District Court of Appeals and Seventh District Court of Appeals on multiple occasions.
You may contact Abe by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.