Abraham Sellers :: Attorneys
"In today's marketplace many lawyers expect business from clients simply by touting an area of expertise. Although I have fields of expertise, I am a firm believer in being an expert at listening to our clients' problems and achieving optimal results for them in the most cost-efficient ways. "
- Undergraduate education from Ohio University (B.S. Economics 1994, Summa Cum Laude).
- Legal education from Ohio State University (J.D. 1997).
- Born in Barnesville, Ohio on July 17, 1972.
- Member of Ohio and West Virginia State Bar Associations; Admitted to the Southern District of Ohio, Southern District of West Virginia, and Northern District of West Virginia.
- Practicing in Marietta with Theisen Brock since 1997; became a shareholder and partner in 2000.
- In addition to the practice areas listed above, Sellers has also litigated significant matters involving school law and construction law.
- Appeared and argued before the Ohio Supreme Court, West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, Fourth District Court of Appeals and Seventh District Court of Appeals on multiple occasions.