Daniel P. Corcoran :: Attorneys
"I believe that understanding the client's business and listening to his or her objectives is one of the most important aspects of legal representation. Away from work, I enjoy musical performance and watching college sports."
- Bachelor of Arts, Ohio Wesleyan University (2005, Summa Cum Laude)
- Juris Doctor, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2008, Summa Cum Laude)
- Born in Chillicothe, Ohio, July 30, 1982.
- Admitted to practice before the Ohio Supreme Court and the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- Areas of emphasis are oil and gas, collections, and corporate and commercial litigation
- Practicing in Marietta with TheisenBrock since 2008
You may contact Dan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.